The Art of Producing an Art Book
Rinck Heule at ArtBookPrinting.com
In this, the second edition of this 64 page, hard cover book, Rinck J. Heule shares his experience gained from managing over 8500 print projects produced in four continents. The Art of Producing an Art Book features a variety of art media, and a paper selection guide using all the paper options we use in our standard quotations.
Options and print embellishments are demonstrated. Insight is offered on how to create print-ready files.This book also offers an honest evaluation of what we expect of a client to build a successful collaboration.
Using this book, you will be able to make informed decisions on how to get the most value for an investment in printing your fine art book. As we begin our journey with you, we want you to have a copy with our compliments.
- Bound with a gloss laminated wrap printed in 4C over standard book boards
- Jacket is made of transparent paper and foil stamped red and black metallic pigment foil
- Images are printed stochastic screening with spot gloss varnish
- Halftone printing on the endsheets
- Paper selector shows the same image on five different papers